Out - Vol. 15 Ch. 134

Dex-chan lover
i'm fairly certain that's biologically impossible, unless his spine is made of jell-o

Aggregator gang
I love how Tanzawa is basically Luffy from One Piece, only without the kiddie filter. But you know, I really just don't care much for these three. Taguchi is scum, Nikaku is a torturing sociopath, and Meguro's been inconsequential before this arc. Meguro's plot armour is starting to get ridiculous as well, they keep beating him within an inch of his life, he keeps going "I only got one more attack in me," and then he still keeps getting up to fight again and again. It's time for him to fucking die from all this abuse.

Dex-chan lover
i thought digging a hole in your throat with your fingers was dumb, but this maybe be even dumber

i think all thing happen was is Tat chan plan,now he will gather all team and go to the park

So he still had a weak spot after all. But damn, that was unexpected. His entire fist went INTO his body. I wonder how they are going to explain that.
Also I'm pretty sure a hit like that would be lethal. I don't want Nikaku to die.

Dex-chan lover
Did he kill Taguchi? Or am I seeing it juuuuuuuust miss and... the illusion of the hatchet sinking in is just it sliding into his hat as it slides off the top of his head?

Double-page supporter
He had an AXE and he got fucking beat. He went all Fire Emblem on this dude on half health and he still lost!

@Noname13 It's probably to illustrate that he drove his fist into his back. I don't think we're meant to think that the fist is literally inside his body.

Contributor
"Whatever" - Proceeds to fucking murder the guy. He didn't but it doesn't really matter here.

Nikaku best character ever fanclub, anyone?

P.S. Boi, do I love coughing up blood whenever something hits my back.

Users who are viewing this thread