Out - Vol. 15 Ch. 135

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to be so disappointed if Nikaku survives, so he'll probably survive.

Just chilling and smoking after fighting to death with your old pals

That's some real manga movie shit right there. Share a last cigarette with the guy before he dies

Group Leader
acting like grownups while they are 17-18 😂

so that means we have 2 deaths, goddamnit I dont give a shit about nikkaku but why does meguro have to die ??

Is loktarogar gonna stop translating out or I didn't understand the meaning, anyway somebody please explain

Jesus christ, I wasn't actually expecting this at all. I really hope he doesn't die.

Mmb

Now i know what loktar mean about similar to hunter x hunter
It takes time to release new volume from OUT
And this was the last volume since 4 months
I heard volume 16 is available but it will take time to clean it

@tasos no, that's not what he means. Basically, he's saying that the volumes when they release have quite the significant changes( extra pages, different or added dialogue, etc.) Chapters are released regularly, just like most mangas. Hes refusing to translate and clean up those releases because of what they possibly add or change when the volume comes out, double the work. We won't see any new translations for Out after this volume finishes until the next volume or so comes out. He's not stopping the translation, we are just gonna go longer without new chapters.

Power Uploader
I get the sense that he doesn't get it no matter how and how many times I explain.

meguro isnt dead because the guy who's killed has a phone on his pocket and meguro doesn't

Users who are viewing this thread