Out - Vol. 15 Ch. 139

The people here that are complaining about this flashback arc are just mental.

The number one reason flashbacks have a bad name is that they have nothing to do with the plot line.
This whole arc is the key to the end of the entire war and the mighty plot of Tanzawa.
It's a fucking good and absolutely necessary flashback.

Plus in this arc we probably watched the best fights that have happened in the whole manga.

What's wrong with you people??

Holy.. OAO''
Actually i'm quite happy that he isn't dead Q v Q

So... What actually happened at the end of last chapter? Meguro spontaneously started bleeding and passed out or Taguchi threw animal guts at him and then decided to pose for the author like he was about to chop Meguro to pieces? Cause no matter how I look at this, it seems like a fake-out for the readers more than actual story element.

Power Uploader
@depzdai no, volume 16 came out at the beginning of March, and I'm working on it right now. 17 won't be out for another few months though.

Aggregator gang
I really thought that they would be some usual dumbass and once they got a person thinking that there dead they just walk away and not check the body if it dead or make damn sure that person isn't coming back by hacking off their limbs. They really got me there I thought he was dead for sure when the dude said he has to check if he was dead for sure by checking his pulse. Smart move.

Contributor
LOOK WHO'S BACK IN THE SADDLE, BABY!!

Tatsuya, my man, I knew there will come a day when you'll get a cameo appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread