Out - Vol. 17 Ch. 158

Dex-chan lover
Anton sticker + Anton cattle gun, huh.

No way Sharkboy gets cattle-gunned by a totally new character, though. I love Sharkboy.

This whole ascent from "fake-out deaths and reflection on how scary it is to almost kill someone" to "mortal combat with knives" sure is something.

Wait, so Taguchi was the one that ratted them out? ...again? I thought Yoshiki was implying that it was someone else ch. 155.

@Brackass Getting kinda wacky.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, also: Given the "Taguchi's beyond anyone's reach" line, this confirms that that scene IS taking place after the Taguchi/Kai shootout. Evidently Taguchi's gamble failed and Kai walked away unharmed. Taguchi is presumed dead-as-hell, because... what else would Kai do? Kai is hiding this from Yoshiki, and also hiding the fact that he's trying to kill Kenzou. In turn, Yoshiki is hiding info on who betrayed Kilihito. How wild.

Power Uploader
People (besides Brackass) don't seem to realize this so I'm going to point it out:
Look at what Kai is saying to Yoshiki.
Then look at what Kai is texting on his phone.
Then look at what Yoshiki says about Taguchi, and how Kai responds to that.

Kai is lying his ass off to Yoshiki.
- "Taguchi is safe" -> no he's not, Kai shot him several times. Kai is there safe and sound, so Taguchi is probably actually dead.
- "ex-Bakushinchi guys are looking for Kenzou" -> no they're not, Kai has someone out looking for him who he don't want to be seen by anyone from Kyoranki.
- "Make sure Kenzou is taken alive" -> Kai says "of course", while explicitly instructing mystery girl to kill him.

Yoshiki thinks Taguchi is still on Kyoranki's side, which is why he's worried Kilihito will find him. He's actually genuinely worried for Taguchi's safety, not knowing Kai has probably killed him already.

Double-page supporter
Why introducing new character again, there's one emo kid at chapter 108 who didn't make any appearance again since then and now we have geek looking psycho girl

At this point I am sure that the one who will be the end of
Kai is Yoshiki. It would be a great payoff.

I imagine it will go like this:

Just before that flashforward we saw with Acchan and Yoshiki facing each other with Tatsuya as a spectator, Yoshiki will snap Kai's neck or smth (after he finds out about his disgusting lies).

Mmb

The mystery is why kenzou want to find Rukia grave and why he called it treasure?

Users who are viewing this thread