Out - Vol. 19 Ch. 178

So... couple of question...
I'm guessing that the commitment to quality and aversion to having to redo his work is based on waiting for later chapters to clarify information in already released sets... right? That's how I've taken what's been said. Does that mean those later chapters don't exist in raw form, somewhere? If they do exist, could someone point me in their direction, so I can just read those? If they don't exist, I'm not rushing, since it wouldn't do squat. If this takes longer, eventually I suspect I could just buy the chapters I'm after - which I'd also be willing to do right now if the later ones exist in raw form for purchase. Just can't find them is all.

Just a head's up for anyone interested: Volume 20 comes out February 19th, 2021. There are various places to find it for relatively cheap; about 7 bucks USD, with a 20 dollar+ shipping charge. Around $30 total for a whole volume. I enjoy the series quite a bit, but the translation delays (warranted or not) aren't really my cup of tea, and complaining is futile. I'm no scanalator and can't say I have a right to disagree with the man's methods. I just know I'm more comfortable reading the raws as best I can and buying the volumes when they're available, as opposed to the alternative - which has been my sole method of enjoying this series for a long, long time.

At least, translated to English. I've hesitated buying the next volume (and future ones), due to the 'rona. But it is what it is.

Thanks, LoktarOgar. Great work and best wishes, pal.

Power Uploader
@TobalNo2
If you want to spend 27 bucks on a volume that only costs 6 in Japan that's your decision, but you should realize that, with the exception of chapter 179, English translations tend to come out within days of the Japanese release. And once they're done, you'll be back to waiting another 5-6 months before the next volume comes out, whether you're waiting for translations or buying it yourself.

If you really want to read the raws as they come out, you should actually be buying Young Champion every two weeks instead, for $4.25 per issue.

Users who are viewing this thread