Outo no Hazure no Renkinjutsushi ~Hazure Shokugyou Datta node, Nonbiri Omise Keiei Shimasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Let's brew a potion!

Dex-chan lover
I believe pages 28 and 29 are reversed. Regardless, thank you for the chapter! I hope to see more of this one!

Dex-chan lover
Chapter sizes are a bit strange.

I recall dropping the WN because it wanks on spirit blessing really quick, maybe loli noises will make it better?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. This one interested me since the parents aren't pieces of shit like in other series where the character gets a "class" that isn't what their family should have gotten.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, what a problematic manga/appraisal skill. It suggests that distilled water is better quality than boiled, meaning that it implies it is better to drink distilled water.
This is definitely not the case. While you definitely can drink distilled water mostly safely, the lack of minerals and salts/electrolytes means that there are dangers involved. One is that it is far from as effective in hydrating your body, and over long period of usage could probably (this is just my uneducated guess) drain your body of those things if you don't supplement it from other sources. It has also been linked to nutrient deficiencies (most likely for same reason as what I guessed before. Or rather, aren't those two things actually the same thing?). Also likely to damage specific parts of your body when in contact with them, due to lacking any saturation of contaminants. Meaning it is very prone to leeching/extracting contaminants and can leave parts of your body deprived of ie. required salts (eyes?) or flouride (teeth), which btw is also part of why it is ideal for washing most chemical accidents in lab-settings, like if you spilled something into your eyes. The lack of saturation can also make it dissolve more of pollutants that are worse than found in regular tap water, like say, if you were to bottle it in a toxic container (if it is the kind of container that is known to be bad to store tap water in over a long period of time, then that is probably bad for storing distilled water in over shorter periods too).
... There is also a source that says it might have excess contaminants, such as arsenic, but I don't know if that is true as naively I would assume distillation would get rid of that as well as any other contaminant with a boiling-point below waters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: there is actually a lot of appraisal-users around, but they're all hiding it.
Hmm, what a problematic manga/appraisal skill. It suggests that distilled water is better quality than boiled, meaning that it implies it is better to drink distilled water.
Must be because it's an alchemist appraisal. Distilled water is probably better for alchemy, even if it's not that good for drinking.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: there is actually a lot of appraisal-users around, but they're all hiding it.
Wouldn't they have found each other out, then? :p
Must be because it's an alchemist appraisal. Distilled water is probably better for alchemy, even if it's not that good for drinking.
She had it even before she became an alchemist.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

What a convenient guinea pig...
XD...

Users who are viewing this thread