Outo no Hazure no Renkinjutsushi ~Hazure Shokugyou Datta node, Nonbiri Omise Keiei Shimasu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Practicing Magic for the First Time.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.

Really do enjoy this one. If only because I wanna see where it goes since her family is actually nice to her. And there was no disowning for not being a mage class.

Like, they're really supportive of her and want to help her out. Most "failed" class/job ones you don't get that.

Dex-chan lover
"It's 'I'm proud of you.' I know this because I've never been told that before..."

HAVING ASIAN PARENTS SKILL - [100/100]

VDAA3Ky.jpg

Dex-chan lover
My only real complaint with this series is her being  five. Like, was something wring with letting her get to at least preteen? Isekai or not, that's usually what they do if the insanity doesn't begin shortly after birth.

Dex-chan lover
Loli. I love how in this chapter she got her tummy touched, truly erotic.
My only real complaint with this series is her being  five. Like, was something wring with letting her get to at least preteen? Isekai or not, that's usually what they do if the insanity doesn't begin shortly after birth.
Cuz LOLI, UOHHHHHHH 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 .

Fed-Kun's army
I feel slow for only now remembering the "Blessed by the Spirits" part of the title and finally understanding this moment from the previous chapter:

assist.png

For this chapter though, I'm curious about the ability to increase one's magic power by exhausting it. According to Ch. 1, their house has produced excellent mages for generations, so presumably if anyone would've known about it, her family definitely would've known. Since they were entirely unaware that they could increase magic power so easily, it's very possible it's not known by many (or any) people, which would mean her family would end up with much greater magic power than most.

Dex-chan lover
I feel slow for only now remembering the "Blessed by the Spirits" part of the title and finally understanding this moment from the previous chapter:

assist.png

For this chapter though, I'm curious about the ability to increase one's magic power by exhausting it. According to Ch. 1, their house has produced excellent mages for generations, so presumably if anyone would've known about it, her family definitely would've known. Since they were entirely unaware that they could increase magic power so easily, it's very possible it's not known by many (or any) people, which would mean her family would end up with much greater magic power than most.
Could be that they did so without knowing the true benefits of exhausting their mana pool. Dad did mention that only a rare few have appraisal skills, so unless they had access to their status on a regular basis they would have no conformation that such training was working.

Dex-chan lover
if magics movement depends on their conscience, do you want a light one, or a guilty one?

Users who are viewing this thread