Outo no Hazure no Renkinjutsushi ~Hazure Shokugyou Datta node, Nonbiri Omise Keiei Shimasu~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
"father, I want to be able to trust my assistant/employee and know that he won't prioritize your orders over mine, or otherwise spy on me for you. I want a pawn of my own"
"admirable, but as a parent I want to control your life and know everything that happens. And have the ability to at any time pull your independence from out under you as an option for disciplinary actions or to ensure you can't ever disobey me. Even as you grow up into an adolescent or even a major. Think of it as a future investment of mine, and don't concern yourself with preserving your own agency."

Dex-chan lover
Eyyyy I had finished reading all there was of this a couple days ago and now we got a new team to TL it? Sweeeeeeet!

Dex-chan lover
"father, I want to be able to trust my assistant/employee and know that he won't prioritize your orders over mine, or otherwise spy on me for you. I want a pawn of my own"
"admirable, but as a parent I want to control your life and know everything that happens. And have the ability to at any time pull your independence from out under you as an option for disciplinary actions or to ensure you can't ever disobey me. Even as you grow up into an adolescent or even a major. Think of it as a future investment of mine, and don't concern yourself with preserving your own agency."
“Father, I want to bring in, employ, and house a boy I just met today. You don’t need to be involved, I can handle everything.”
“Kiddo, you are six.”

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think this is that kind of story man

Dex-chan lover
So the other alchemists didn't figure out that they can take care of their plants to have them be better quality? Uh, wow?
It's more like they don't have the knowledge to properly care for their plants. The plant might look fine on the outside but still have defects, apraisal seems to tell everything to get the perfect results.

Dex-chan lover
It's more like they don't have the knowledge to properly care for their plants. The plant might look fine on the outside but still have defects, apraisal seems to tell everything to get the perfect results.

Daisy's appraisal seems pretty abnormal with its comments on things.
later on it can even read the 'emotion' of objects.

like when she's learning using fusing metals with alchemy, her appraisal show comments from the metals themselves

Users who are viewing this thread