Over Rev!

Group Leader
@Nik You're welcome! And thanks for reading!

This manga has honestly been a joy to translate and read thanks to all of you guys! I'm kind of disappointed that I'm probably going to have to start translating at a much slower pace soon but I'm really glad to have been able to do this! Hopefully someone else can continue to translate this at a regular pace but I'll do my best to get this manga completed in the future so we can all start reading Cross OverRev! (though I expect that to take a long time)

@jn3813 That's gonna suck but thanks so much for what you've done so far! This is really one of the things I look forward to whenever I get back from work. Really helps me out destressing! May I ask what's gonna keep you from continuing this pace? Is it due to the lack of material? I'd happily donate if that was the case.

Group Leader
@xMirage I have all 31 volumes already but I'll be starting University in a few weeks so I won't have as much time to translate since each chapter takes around 2 hours! Glad to hear that you've been enjoying it! :D

Power Uploader
120 chapters translated, scanned, and typesetted in like 60 days. The Devil works hard, but not as hard as this scanlation group

Double-page supporter
I really hope they continue this translation, I love this series

Dex-chan lover
Listen up, junior. You don't just rev. You gotta Over Rev!!!!

Because that's the title of this comic!!!

This is really good stuff, maybe the drawings of the car sometimes are weird or ugly but i've enjoyed this manga way more than Initial D, this has way more aspects of the car culture, absolutely love this. It's shame that it didn't made it as an anime but i understand as not everyone are into cars specially anime/manga fans.

Group Leader
Godspeed Sukairain thank you for taking the pressure off me for this one and bless your hard work! благодарю вас!

Double-page supporter
just so yall know, I have all the raws in physical copies, I don't have a scanner, but if you need the raws, I got you

last time I read this I reached chapter 109 before it stopped being translated, it was a good thing to see there's now 251 chapters translated so thanks

Only read 10 chapter and some of the story against my principle 😂

I prefer to read dricam mote that this

Fed-Kun's army
i mean if your principle is drifting and hating on sex workers then sure go ahead read something else lol

I just got caught up and I feel like someone gut punched me. That Clifhanger is brutal overall tho I like it more than initial d and I love initial d

Users who are viewing this thread