Overgeared - Ch. 10

This series actually was realeased for quite a while now. Hope they can upload the whole series cause the last time I saw this serie, only like 10 chapter was translate

I'm actually really enjoying this so right now. It had a bit of a rough start, but this is great stuff.

Supporter
So hilarious seeing Leviatan (who stopped uploading here) and Reaper go at it with most of their new series.

"Leviatan has a clear 3 chapter lead, but Reaper picks up the pace! Yes, both are at the same point, it's a close race. Oh, what is that?! Is Reaper going to release chapter 10? Yes! They did! Reaper has taken the lead! Incredible, ladies and gentlemen! What a turnaround!"

finally the correct Mr Smith!
the appearance of 1st member of the old men harem?

@AAA1 It's been a long time since I read the previous version, and I have not read the webnovel so I can't be sure but I think that the loli (actually a dwarf) smith was made up by the previous webcomic author.

Group Leader
Welp, glad the commenters include some folks from the webnovel. Never would've known the smith was supposed to be a guy otherwise. freaking — Who the hell changes a whole character setting like this? As an author, I would be pissed to hell and back. T_T

Users who are viewing this thread