Overgeared - Ch. 12

Why are Jishuka's tits about the same size as Yura's lol. Weren't they supposed to be like much much bigger.

Dex-chan lover
Man, it doesnt matter what website i use to read this series. All i read in the comment section are comparisons with the other adaptation or with the novel.

Geez, guys, give it a rest already...

Dex-chan lover
YESSSSSS This has got to be the best design of Jishuka thus far.

Dex-chan lover
@Salva252 more like, Yura chest size is bigger to original description. Jishuka seems about right.
we'll see later when yura appear in real life. is it due to her outfit or artist purposely make it like that

@Tearsax
this is normal, when you go to see the adaptation of a book it is normal to compare with reality, reality being the book.
Especially since in this book it is specified the difference between the ladies, their expression with each action of the MC and the interpretation of the MC of their action

When something is changed it distorts the image that the reader has of the story
In the case of a story with errors in the original why not make changes, but this is not the case

Aggregator gang
Ahh right panmir and steng
One will become ally and the other will become enemy

@Klordz it's the 3rd
Yura 2nd
Irine 1st

Dex-chan lover
Since when did item making give experience points?
What's with Toban's design? He's a black American. The previous comic's character designs were much better.

> "Since when did item making give experience points?"

Guess in this game, it does. From real games, there's Guild Wars 2 where you also get XP from crafting items.

Dex-chan lover
Is the WN or LN just as good? I might start reading, but there are 1,300 chapters...

72b649a4c8cc05c4d20ce056461bebef.jpg

The guild seemed to have forgotten this quest with the Amethyst shield.

@lionfromnorth you should try it, im also a bit reluctant at first but I'm glad I read it. But you have to be patience with how the story going, especially the first 200 chapters

Dex-chan lover
@Manga-Titan
Me too, he was really funny, and if it evolved into a more developed love it would also become quite wholesome, and really funny.
(Fun fact, in the original webtoon he was a loli, and that makes this even funnier)

Users who are viewing this thread