Overgeared - Ch. 195

Dex-chan lover
Oh, man. When Kraugel said that he log off when his mom calls for him, is it like that every time? :meguuusad:
I know Alzheimer makes you a real forgetful person dementia, but I've never seen one that progresses to such state of getting the patient to be wary and suspicious to those who were close to them.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, man. When Kraugel said that he log off when his mom calls for him, is it like that every time? :meguuusad:
I know Alzheimer makes you a real forgetful person dementia, but I've never seen one that progresses to such state of getting the patient to be wary and suspicious to those who were close to them.
The "my mom is calling for me" is him just trying to avoid social situations he doesn't want to be in. It's his only excuse because his mom is his only pillar irl and he can't think of alternative reasons to go.

Dex-chan lover
The "my mom is calling for me" is him just trying to avoid social situations he doesn't want to be in. It's his only excuse because his mom is his only pillar irl and he can't think of alternative reasons to go.
I know. In fact, since her mom got that dementia, when she would call out her son, she didn't expect Kraugel to come; her own son which she herself forgot.

With a life where you had to take care of your parent, p much every time he logs out, he would've took care of her mom. Perhaps, each visit to her room is not so different to every time: met with a certain hostility. It's just sad to think about :angery:

Users who are viewing this thread