Overgeared - Ch. 221

Dex-chan lover
Bru I tried to read this but it's all over the place wtf happend been waiting on this chapter and this is what we get?
realized why it's so bad besides the shit Grammer, changing the MCs name again after like 200 chapters, even tho greed is the actual proper name translation, this is like fucking 5 or 6 chapters ahead of the currently available chapters so I'm like wtf happend to the castle siege fight yall need to get out of here and let the other guys keep going because they where doing it infinitely better on this one

Group Leader
realized why it's so bad besides the shit Grammer, changing the MCs name again after like 200 chapters, even tho greed is the actual proper name translation, this is like fucking 5 or 6 chapters ahead of the currently available chapters so I'm like wtf happend to the castle siege fight yall need to get out of here and let the other guys keep going because they where doing it infinitely better on this one
Greed did a switcheroo vs Male Elsa but laurel too big brain & won the castle fight by putting 2 rankers vs yura

thanks for the TL, it’s not as bad as people make it out to be

Dex-chan lover
Greed did a switcheroo vs Male Elsa but laurel too big brain & won the castle fight by putting 2 rankers vs yura

thanks for the TL, it’s not as bad as people make it out to be
"not as bad" bro they skipped 6 chapters changed the name of mc at chapter 226 and are trying to scalp this from another group(I believe but if its just mangadex posting it its self idk) that is still working on this

Users who are viewing this thread