Overgeared - Ch. 223

Fed-Kun's army
Not even going to bother reading this. As of writing this their are still 6 missing chapters and from what other comments from the last 2 chapters say the translation is mediocre at best. I'll just wait for Reaper scans to finish catching up since I know I can rely on them to do a good job translating

Dex-chan lover
can you at least do this for one that isnt already actively getting translated

Not even going to bother reading this. As of writing this their are still 6 missing chapters and from what other comments from the last 2 chapters say the translation is mediocre at best. I'll just wait for Reaper scans to finish catching up since I know I can rely on them to do a good job translating
Reaper Scans actually already uploaded chapter 221 on their own website (reaperscans.com). I guess they want to drive traffic to their site. dunno why else they would upload some, but not all chapters they translated

Dex-chan lover
Reaper Scans tend to wait a while between uploading here. Often in large batches for some dumb reason.

To put into perspective how bad their translations are, most MTL translators do better because they at least proof read it

Users who are viewing this thread