Overgeared - Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa hospitalization of both authors? That's crazy, i hope they get better.

Fed-Kun's army
@nicholsscott17,

If you read at the end, both authors are in the hospital and will end this season at this chapter. They may still continue the series after returning from the hospital.

Aggregator gang
For anyone wondering, the Web Novel is still Actively update. In fact, the latest raw chapter is 928, November 5th of 2018, as in just Right This Monday(Korean Time). So judging by how the WN is still on-going, but the Webtoon stopped because both the Author and Artist "are hospitalized", you can guess how basically this Webtoon is dropped.
"Q: How long has this Hiatus been going on?
A: About a year now"
^ This
Well, unless the Artist for this Webtoon is in coma or something, then the time for their "discharged" to resume the Webtoon will probably be never.

How does every manhwa artist and author keep getting hospitalized?
I mean, it happens everywhere sure, but it seems like every english-translated manhwa series has at least one bone-related hiatus within the first 50 chapters or so...

Hospitalisation usually means = We can't be bothered anymore.

I have heard that artists keep getting ill so often that It's at the point where it just sounds like a crying wolf excuse.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@Pleione isn't that a bit ignorant? you dont know the working conditions of these authors or their own physical health as a result of them working.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sucks because the story picks up after he saves the blacksmith. Grid's character also starts to improve and becomes a likable person.

Dex-chan lover
Why are you guys saying its over. They said this was just the end of the first part. Once the two guys get out of the hospital they will continue the story/manga

@JigokuShounen after reading that, then I guess its time to give up hope

Group Leader
@Liquidxlax no. it's over. discontinued. that message is one year old. this comic was unpopular in korean, overall a bad adaptation.

Users who are viewing this thread