Overgeared - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
If one can make money off selling online items nowadays (WoW? D3? PoE?), why is it so hard for people to believe? His parents, ok I guess, but even his sister?

Wait, what? Is that Jishuka? Is that the direction they went with her? God damn its not at all what i imagine when i read the novel, don't get me wrong she is beautiful but fuck me it really caught me by surprise, i imagined a more buff and threateningly sexy woman, actually most of the guild members look different that what i had expected... Weird

I find it pretty amusing and frustrating that almost all (or every) comic/novel about VR fantasy have this trope of nobody believing in MC's ability to provide money for the family by playing THE ONE AND ONLY VIDEO GAME THAT'S LIFE-LIKE AND USED AND KNOWN BY EVERYONE AND EVEN CELEBRITIES AND NATIONS USE IT TO EXPAND THEIR INFLUENCE

Dex-chan lover
@Oukishi @ShionSinX

It's not that they don't believe it's possible. They don't believe HE HIMSELF is capable of getting into a position where he can support himself steadily by doing so, because he's never given them reason to believe he could do so. If a lifelong drunkard one day says "Tomorrow I'll quit the sauce." are you really going to believe him after seeing him drink his ass down every single day and night?

@Asgavin

Probably because of her attitude? She was always mentioned to be slender and chesty, not buff and such.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I liked the original design more honestly, RIP.

Já acabou, Jéssica?

Ps: Jishuka é como os coreanos falam Jéssica e sim, ela é brasileira.

Dex-chan lover
You HERE'S her original design. (half way down, 7th image use "single page" instead of "longstrip")
Verses her NEW design. (miss the braids, 13th image)

EDIT:
And HERE'S her from the first comic. (Just after the intro)
The newest version feels way too generic.

EDIT 2: I guess mangadex randomizes the image addresses. Links changed to pages.
@RemWasTaken
@Wolvenworks

Well, this chapter convinced me to undrop this.

edit: I was wrong. I was talking about Ch. 34.

Fed-Kun's army
listen here m8, south korea's population isn't even 5% of Satisfy's playerbase. how in the fuck do they have the most users?

i bet they will think think girl with the copy abilty is the one they need and then find out that they need weed instead

Double-page supporter
Sehee so angery in the manga lmao, she certainly wasn't kind most times but not like that

Supporter
@harutokagami

"Second" class is a bit general of a translation and those not familiar with the series can misunderstand it as class advancement or something. Dual, secondary, or subclass is a bit more accurate.

Oh ok, going to just go and abandon Rabbit? Wtf? Just go to the king, offer to craft him something sexy in exchange for rabbit, done. SMH

Users who are viewing this thread