Overgeared - Ch. 41

🤣 Darn gambling addict. To be fair, if he sells it after, it's going to be worth way more than just selling the stones...

Lmao, the early days of overgeared.
After reading the novel for so long I forgot that he was kind of an insecure jealous idiot, hope this continues to be printed and translated to see the growth of this character.

I kind of forgot what an absolute asshole the MC is in this series. Greedy, manipulative, addicted as hell to gambling... I guess it's pretty realistic when you consider how asian MMORPGs are played though. P2W and RNG all the way lol.

Aggregator gang
I remember thinking about reading the novel and then seeing all the other readers talking about how terrible of a person he is.... And it seems it's true to a certain extent -_-
He hasn't done anything awful, but he refused to share the loot with his partner that died for him, and then proceeded to use the stones he was saving to help his family with in order to gamble on getting +8 for his gear. In the long run, it will probably prove to have been a good gamble, but it still seems like a pretty selfish gamble to me....
Oh well. Leaves room for hopefully some character development, right? And flawed characters do tend to be more fun!
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@4sarah1212 The novel actually has a warning from the translator about how terrible Grid is in the first 100 chapters or so. As you said it leaves room for character development and I can tell you he grows soo much that reading these earlier chapters really hits home how much he's grown.

1) shouldn't it shine with an orange light?
2) it's "descendant" not "descendent". it happened twice this chapter.

And thank you for the chapter!

I fell into the upgrade loop trap more than once in MMOs.... its a real problem xDDD

Guys, Grid's personality is pure garbage in the early chapters. Don't worry it will get better. This a long ass series

Users who are viewing this thread