Overgeared - Ch. 43

You mistake your player characters strength for your own billy. Youre still a scrawny coward in your real life. Dropped

Why?! Just Why did you say you live in Argenita while acting like like a Argentinian?!

Dex-chan lover
Wait you can't live in argentina if you don't say at least culiado o boludo every 2 sentences (Plis don't kill fellow argentinians?)

Bully 1: Remember that guy we used to bully?
Bully 2: What? It's been years, why are you mentioning this now when we're trapped?
Bully 1: Well, he's coming soon and I need to drop that exposition.

@baxmlack
Its true that he really shouldnt have done that, but for real. He suffered actual physical abuse and now he can abuse his tormentors in the game. He deserves at least some way to punishing them, and its not even physically or even mentally scarring enough. They did it for years and he like, what, did it for a few minutes?

@Vivisiow I don't mean what he did to his bullies, he can do whatever he wants with them, I support that. But I just really don't like his personality? His character? His kind of character just hits all of my pet peeves and it's just really annoying

Group Leader
Lol. there is an art to training people, he took way too long.
I use to train people all the time on my monk in EQ in order for my guild to claim the boss (or just bc i was bored) back in Ruins of Kunark thru Lost Dungeons of Norrath (i left the game just before the next xpack launched).
When i first started that game was sometime when Kunark launched. I was on dial-up and it took me over 5 minutes to zone.
Back then I didn't know the difference between an NPC and a player when i first started and my first 5 minutes in that game was spent drowning in a well where when i respawned, i spent the next hour dying to giant rats bc i didnt know you had starter gear (it was rotting on my corpse in the well but i was afraid of water after that). Some GM gave me a magical weapon(gear back then had no level requirements and were not soul bound) to help me out when he saw me struggling.
Eventually I found the joys of equipping low level monsters with mid level summoned plate gear ((by a mages summoning spell, like food in WoW) you could trade NPCs gear, even hostile monsters, and theyd auto equip it, one shotting low levels. it was patched out in PoK(i think it was that time) bc people would accidentally give wrong quest items and the npc wouldnt give it back).
Crazy fun times back then.

karma is a bitch... he got fucked by the spider himself!... then again if they bullied him in the school they totally deserved to get hit couple times in some game (and outside game as well)... school is like prison to some people with gangs and violence and no way to escape just because you 'gotta go to school'... and teachers are spineless cowards that dont dare shake the boat just because it might mean their own career.. (well not like I cant understand that sentiment at all, career is career afterall, but damn.. fuck school lol)

You find a note on the ground signed by the God of Binge Reading Herself!Greetings adventurer! I see you've read well since our last meeting. Has the story entertained? I'm glad to hear it! Remember to support the original artists when possible. Even if you can't donate to them or purchase the original release be sure to tell your friends about the great stories you read. Have fun be good!

Users who are viewing this thread