Overgeared - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
oldmanharem+1

Also, now finally got a look at Pagma. They're right, the dude was pretty.

MCs been alright with me for awhile but with this chapter hes starting to get annoying lol

Double-page supporter
Get served unique quest on a silver platter
"Haha nah, no thanks. That sounds like a tough one."

Why has this become a trope in these VRMMO's and why do authors that have barely touched any games keep writing fiction about gaming?

@Jesotku
I feel you, for me he keeps veering back and forth, one chapter he takes a step closer to the edge, the next he takes a step back.
The MC has his entertaining moments but overall he's not that great of a character.

Double-page supporter
@CalamityCallout
Nah makes some sense, he needs to choose between activating this stance and getting access to a bunch of strong skills, or being unable to use them but get a passive bonus in return.

What doesn't make sense however is that the skills aren't restricted to swords and that they're all on such huge cooldowns that you'd just quickly switch to the stance, pop the skills and leave it again.

Dex-chan lover
*must have a sword to use the swordsmanship skill*
*Pulls out a dagger* "lests go!"

LMAO

Also whats up with the two credits page with different people?

Huh.... For some reason I imagined Pagma like Saitama at some point... I wonder why?

Why is he even thinking about putting points in to int if he can just craft a couple of nice gears to get enough intelligence to use all those skills? I wish he took just a minute to think things rationally for once instead of immediately jumping to conclusions...

Double-page supporter
I really like this series, but damn sometimes it is hard to read just how retarded Grid is

Easily top 2 most disliked MC from any medium I've ever read, literally 0 redeeming qualities. Author is making this so hard to read for no reason

You find a note signed by the God of Binge Reading Herself! Greetings Adventurer! Remember! People with different opinions than you may be flawed, but they are human nonetheless. If you don't like this story that's fine! You can and should find stories that suit your tastes! The main character in this story is a dickwad for sure and thats alright with me! Remember to take breaks often and to not over indulge. Bad tendencies such as reading web comics until 6 am every day is bad for your health. A healthy reader is a good reader. Have fun be good!

Extremely late to this and this guess is probably not true, but I suspect there will be a reveal that this was secretly log horizon based on that last conversation

Users who are viewing this thread