Overgeared - Ch. 54

MD@Home
I really don't get how they hope to "steal" Grid. He's a player, he's gonna play with whoever he wants...

Hm, I'm looking forward to Pon's fight with his brand new spear ^^
Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@GigAnon My guess is they wanna beat up his guild and be like "see, we're better, join us instead" and y'know... it's not impossible by any stretch to win grid over like that, though I think they will fail regardless.

Seems they think grid is a npc?, like he doesn't have a choice and can't reject them?

Dex-chan lover
@grecefar

You lose EXP when you die. They can threaten him with chain-killing due to their huge numbers and high strength. Forcing him to not be able to play by having to find a safe zone and stay there.

@HaikenEdge
Yeah, he finished the sword but after being contaminated with Ibellin's blood the sword become a cursed sword and only Ibellin able to use it.
And a video Grid massacre the Giants guild member became viral after that

10 vs 200 doesn't seem realistic. They aren't overgeared yet.

@Shaiineko I think your answer goes beyond of what is being asked.

Aggregator gang
@cpapaul they aren't overgeared yet, but they are still Tzedakah, they just have to kill 20 each easy peasy

Also do they actually recover his shield ? I really don't remember that on the novel, though
I remember Grid uses a holy shield on the invasion of the Freya church, bug not sure if it was that one specifically

Grid's harem is not the kind of harem i tot it was

There should be harem tag in this lmao

Users who are viewing this thread