Overgeared - Ch. 55

Double-page supporter
@Kingdo

In a guild vs guild setting that would be true. Like the fight with Jishuka.

At the smithy, it's 16 vs 1 rookie. That's not g v g combat, that's 16 dudes, 12 of whom are much higher-leveled, all jumping on one kid. And he STILL took out 25% of them.

They should be ashamed that they came with 16 vs a junior and still lost a fourth of their manpower. Even if they kill him they've lost already.

Double-page supporter
Door metal hinges become part of sword ...
Sword looks crazy now ...
The Blacksmith goes crazy now ...
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the sword will just be super op but also keep that flaw from the door hinge in it lmao, highly impractical but if it ended up really good

Dex-chan lover
@Fari
@sonyaism

well if you want to know what happens to the sword ahead of time....

The sword turns out imperfect because of the interference in the middle of crafting the sword, which makes Grid super mad.
But because the materials were so expensive he finishes the sword anyway even if he knows it won't be as good as it could have been.

The sword basically becomes a cursed sword that absorbs Grids hatred and other negative feelings.
The funny part about the sword is that it deals bonus damage to Grid because it hates Grid for "abandoning it" while it was being forged.

So he basically makes a legendary cursed blade who wants nothing more than to kill Grid slowly and painfully.
Thus giving it some really good bleed procs and other neet effects.

oh the manhua still at this early stage, gonna have to wait a long time then. i hope the manhua quality doesnt drop

@Goldenzeal
you forgot that the sword can only be used by the blood owner from the hinge because of the curse. well except grid of course cuz he can use any equip

Dex-chan lover
Hello, my guild is the best guild. It's called (N PU B PU). No Pantsu Best Pantsu.

Dex-chan lover
I can understand hammering (flattening/compressing) a metal piece into the sword, but how tf do you impale it THROUGH the sword like that? Is this just the game's interpretation mechanic that makes it looked like it glitched through? In the WN I think it was just blood splatter.

Aggregator gang
@CraniumAmbiguity I think it was just hammered in it not impaled, it was flattened in it and as the sword metal was semi-solidfied I guess that's something that could happen

Users who are viewing this thread