Overgeared - Ch. 60

this is the old time when Grid lack of common sense made it possible to create items like a Master Key, if you don't read the novel, just think about it, what could he not open with a fucking Master Key?
The description is vague enough, the Master Key don't simulate a key, it just affect locks, there is no need that the lock use a "key".

Is that fucking Braham's box like who the fuck is the asshole who puts Pandora's box in a treasure to room when you gave shitty rewards

Double-page supporter
...he just... Makes a key...

Could he have just skipped fighting the boss and went straight to the treasure room with that key?

What a cliffhanger... I wanna see Braham! ㅠㅠ

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Here comes best girl Braham!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I sincerely hope that novel readers would stop these untagged spoilers.
I kinda hated the comments section of the manhua because of it.
I've read 1300+ chapters in about a month, which is quite taxing, just to avoid getting spoiled.

Fed-Kun's army
@Seleneee_ Brahma is in the next chapter? I thought Braham is only revealed when grid finds him in that ice thing

Code:

Dex-chan lover
I mean, who's that. I have no foreknowledge, nuh-uh. Not at all.

Code:

Aggregator gang
kinda sad tjat we havent seen that mongolian dude in a while, I liked him

Users who are viewing this thread