Overgeared - Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
What happened to our Apostle of Justice sidekick? Did he just get forgotten?

Oh boy, at this rate it will be another 3 weeks :c cant wait for the next chapter. Ty for the bulk update

I can totally see the developers of the game lose control over satisfy, seems possible no? It's starting to look more like isekai rather than a VR game as to how well npc's have personalities and emotions heck you can even marry them I guess ( like his engagement to Irene ) , and as well as how quests can have a massive impact in satisfy

@Rezst
i'm not sure if it's mentioned before but the supercomputer behind this game, Morpheus is supposed to be so advanced it is capable of calculating and simulating the entire Satisfy world as if it is real life, which means it gives the NPCs personality, human-like behaviour etc.

This is great and all, but

*Comment petitioning for the return of faithful Mongol Huroi, partner of the Apostle of Justice, orator of the highest rank, first double class holder in all Satisfy, one who overcomes hardships, a man who does not fear death.*

You have found a note left by The God of Binge Reading herself So adventurer, you're pretty far in. Its about time I gave you a lesson about what I care about most. Self expression. Life is often described as a series of ups and downs, but it hasn't been that way for me. It's felt like a zigag line rocketing and ricocheting off of everything that's happened so far up to now. I'm so grateful for everyone and everything in this world but the only thing I can't accept is myself. It's difficult to express, but I can't be the way society expects me to be. That's not right for me. It doesn't need to be the way I'm forced to be. I'm the personification of Binge Reading as a person. I describe myself like that because its hard to describe myself any other way. Its my way of self expression. To deny someone that is sacrilege. Art is a subjective thing and I enjoy the act of watching this art fly by me. I don't care for substance or sorry. I am binging. I am here reading this as fast as possible. This is true self expression. To be both critic and critiqued. I am the God of This Domain and I thrive in my dominion. Yet I am unsatisfied because I still feel I am wrong. I am so aware that I can be who I want because being who I'm seen as feels so wrong. I don't have anything to say on this comic and I never did. If you read this anyways I'm proud of you for making it this far and I'm appreciative of you noticing me and seeing my passion and I can't thank you enough for being willing to sit through the same things I am. Its nice to know. Have fun. Be good!

Aggregator gang
@Bachoy Agreed, I liked that dude, and I really hope he doesn't just fizzle out of the story

Dex-chan lover
Man, that stabbing scene is very cathartic.
You know, I hoped that the Pope died in such a similar way, except Grid also asked the Paladin ranker to heal the Pope every time just so he can stab him on the chest and neck over and over again. Pope would die not of physical injury, but sheer mental stress and trauma.

Users who are viewing this thread