Overgeared - Ch. 8

Zibal's class was unique at the start, right? So the author note doesn't make sense indeed.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed recently every villain or cannon fodders have to be japan in every webtoon

Double-page supporter
@Syanindita well you're wrong he's a really good guy and not to tell there's demian from Japan too, these 2 are really notable character later. This author didn't picture much about hate and nationality racisms..... Ooh wait the author writing some of chinese player as the antagonist later i forget :v

@fuyuhakai you're right, and he is in the ranks too number 1 isn't it? And chriss number 3

Wait, dude recruits 200lvl+ for a raid, while 5th worldwide player is on 230 ... what the hell is this?

10 gold(10$) to travel to safest and NEAREST village ... again, what the hell is wrong with this game economy??

Dex-chan lover
@fuyuhakai no Zibal was the second epic class. (Miss duplicator, Euphemina, was the first) Damian's Agent of the goddess (or Goddess' Agent) was the first unique class.

@Syanindita Well Korea does have a huge inferiority complex. Though I think Russia is the only nationality that just has a bad character with no good ones to balance out. (Kraugel is ethnicly korean)

@undercurses Zibal was #2, Kraugel #1 till their class changes.

@Phlame The book has level 120 mobs dropping 7G, so killing 5-6 mobs around the town should net a person with enough gold to get to the next town. Also, I did previously mention that there's no inflation for some reason. Apparently people are buying gold just as fast as it's produced.

@AMetroid eh, no. The second epic class was Agnus and the third was Katz. Zibal second class (blue sky rider) was unique at the start

Double-page supporter
@AMetroid ooh right I forget so much because I read other series too
Want to reread but there's so many chaps already

I think author note just simply means that Epic is something before Legendary, not necessarily next to it.

noo dorann he was such a good and great npc why did he had to diee crii

Users who are viewing this thread