Overlord - Ch. 77

Double-page supporter
the manga's art style is so much superior than the anime, While it's nice to have voice acting and animation, reading the manga is worth it, hopefully they catch up to the LN

i never did get why they think that if Ainz become king, many more would die.

it's true that nazarick fought back only because they took action first. and it's clear that Ainz's side have no casualties, so if they come under ainz, at least they won't die i think.
If Demons suddenly invade Earth and tries to form a kingdom, most part of population would think that many more will die than they would live a better life.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
and yeah it feels like ainz is maybe a good ruler but lacking in handling the personal needs of his subordinates

thanks for the chapter
and yeah it feels like ainz is maybe a good ruler but lacking in handling the personal needs of his subordinates
He still has to read about how to do business, economics etc in the Light Novel. He's still training to be a ruler. I think it's the other way around.

A Salaryman in the body of a video game character is still a salaryman, not a ruler. It's just he has all the innate traits of his character (e.g. lack of empathy).

Users who are viewing this thread