Overlord New World - Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
atlest now we will get to see Albedo's 2 sisters now that the story is carrying on

Dex-chan lover
I stumbled upon this & recognize that the art is from Matsukitou sensei who previously did Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai (it is complete but it needs to be updated). Does anyone know what happened to the previous artist? I recall it was going on hiatus but I didn't know that a new artist would take over. Glad that the series will continue but as always, this will be behind the anime in case people are wondering. Thanks for the translations.

I stumbled upon this & recognize that the art is from Matsukitou sensei who previously did Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai (it is complete but it needs to be updated). Does anyone know what happened to the previous artist? I recall it was going on hiatus but I didn't know that a new artist would take over. Glad that the series will continue but as always, this will be behind the anime in case people are wondering. Thanks for the translations.
he quit for health problems

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
it is nice to see the new one but a bit sad Miyama Fugin unable to continue, it just feel off after you already used to his art style.

Dex-chan lover
oh to think the flying castle manga artist is the one that draw this

Dex-chan lover
Oh so new artist.

Gonna have to get used to the new artstyle. Thank goodness the chara designs are pretty set in stone.

Users who are viewing this thread