Overlord - Reflect (Doujinshi) - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
FIRST! Also, HAH I FIXED THE ERROR ON PAGE 9 REAL FAST! MUAHAHAHHAHAHA i am speeeeeedddd

Group Leader
@ShowV it is not!)but if it did this would take place after volume 9, or after season 3 of the anime! It is a fan made manga (doujinshi), made by one of the best if I may add!

i thought this was from volume 14 at the last chapter Ain got beat hard and albedo coming for the rescue.

@ShowV if i recall correctly this is from a contest done by the author early on around vol 9 release where the author asked if one of the supreme beings would return who would it be and how would he/she react to Ainzs actions and the contests evolved into a massive fanfic thing that the author actually approved of 2 stories, this one where touch me came back and the other one where Yuris creator (forgot her name) was the one that came back and it fueled the massive shipping that was already really strong between momonga and yuri creator (the ship started with the fact that both momong and yuris creator was the only one with wish upon a star ring and they both put it on their ring finger and there was a way of how momonga reacted when Yuri was first introduced as Yuri is basically a carbon copy of her creator)

Group Leader
@WiseDominykas , I was the one who provided the raws, the cleans, and had to retranslate the chapter since the Translations YOU proofread were all over the place and thus I had to fix the errors. Clark, your TS was a witness to this. If you notice, there's differences between this chapter and the one previously posted.

I did thank clark in the reposted chapter.

You of all people should know this since you are the group leader. I had to typeset this chapter myself since, well, I had to fix some things. The original chapter we posted was not full proof read, which is evident from the last three pages.

Calling me a bitch is also uncalled for since I was translating the chapter for you at 4 in the morning because you wanted it out already.

Anyways, have a good rest of your day.

Users who are viewing this thread