Overlord - Reflect (Doujinshi)

Group Leader
Sorry for blinding you with the End card! Will make a darker version for the next update!

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, so it’s Touch me That got Isekai’d and not momonga?

Fed-Kun's army
@Zugzwane I think it's both. As in, "What if 'TouchMe' got isekai'd after Momonga, and saw the chaos/violence he was causing?" At least, that's what I hope is the intent behind this fan comic, as I haven't checked the raw to avoid spoilers.
Some speculation on the original story (spoiler tags just in case):
That's what I'm hoping will happen in the end of the actual story, actually. I think it'd be a fitting ending if Momonga finally finds another player, who then gets disgusted by his reign of terror, and then Momonga either has to kill or be killed by the very thing he'd been searching for. It would probably work best if that other player was either 'Touch Me' or another World Champion like him, since they all knew eachother (so it'd be a friend of a friend) and would have the power to solo Momonga and his NPCs followers.
But from what I know about the LN, that probably won't happen (the author seems content just having him search forever, so he can keep writing more messed up stories), so I'm glad this fan comic exists.

Group Leader
Sorry for not posting yet! Will get back to work! I had to adjust to school starting up! Sorry for the long wait! I'm now waiting for my redrawer/cleaner (myself) to finish up the last two pages! Then it's typesetting time!

Aggregator gang
The 1 chapter was ok but then it turns terrible. Albedo becomes a psychotic manipulative b*tch whose insanely jealous.
I hope the novel isn’t like this. It’s too dam weird...

In the novel sure Albedo wanted to kill em but she knew it was wrong and was mad/sad in MC place. But she wasn’t manipulative on MC feelings, she might have taken advantage of MC trust to do things in the background tho

Group Leader
I would like to apologize to any readers at this moment. MyOniiSan Scans and 0w0's art spam scans have ended their collaboration due to several reasons. 0w0 art spam scans will update this doujinshi 1 release per week as we are still understaffed. We only want to ensure the best quality for our readers. We hope you understand.

Before this comment section is flooded with stupid arguments about which character has a bigger P, I hope the author understands three things.

First, the idealistic Touch-me would not be the same person as the original human Touch-me. Suzuki Satoru is nothing alike to Ainz. Although they share core traits like spinelessness, overprotectiveness towards their friend and extreme paranoia, Ainz completely loses his humanity as he becomes an Overlord. The same will apply to Touch-me as it is a core trait of heteromorphs to lack the innate compassion towards humans. For Sebas case, his compassion is a designed trait by the system. The NPCs tend to exaggerate the image their creators play. It is not accurate to assume Touchme would be the same Touchme as in game or that he will act similarly to Sebas.

Second, the scenario itself is forced and unrealistic. Albedo hit squad will most likely reach Touchme before anyone else from Nazarick. The network system designed to track down other Supreme Beings are managed by Albedo and PA, two most brilliant minds in Nazarick. The only time the scenario in this doujin happens is when the author uses a forced encounter.

Thirdly, both Ainz and Albedo are out of character. We seem to ignore the undeniable charisma and diplomatic attitude of Ainz. Albedo, on the other hand, is intelligent and cunning. These cheesy dialogues and actions from them both in this doujin turn both of them into one-dimensional card board version of generic shallow villains. You could exchange them with hitlers and there will be no difference.

That said, this is some well drawn Doujin.

PS: Glory to Nazarick. Hail Ainz sama.

Double-page supporter
I am not a fan of how out of character Ainz and Albedo are in this. I get that this is a fan's work, but it just takes me out of the story. There just is not enough there to honor the original characters. Dropping this one.

Users who are viewing this thread