Overlord - Vol. 12 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
@aberdeus you could count it off as because the change in appearance in the anime was too overbearing while it wasn't intended as much at all. I mean, look at Demiurge as Jaldaboath, lol.

Can't wait for the SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT scene.

I hope it's waaaaaay better than the shitty CGI anime.
That scene was freaking dope and deserve to makes it more better.
Although in novel it was just merely SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT (word) all over.

Double-page supporter
@Redice yeah there the mask reasoning for demiuge not being recognized, also the fact he was a giant frog when and human from the Baharuth Empire first saw him. for shalltear there is still a color difference in the manga and changes to her wardrobe such as from a bonnet type headdress with a huge bow to a wide brim hat, her dress style going from frills to ribbons.

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously wouldn't kill a guy to read over what he typed........

Double-page supporter
It's too bad that the anime have rushed so much to far ahead that manga have to follow in fast pace. Otherwise,this could be developed much better than what we have.

I'm not saying that this is that bad. But, it could been better.

ps. I only know there is 3 seasons of Overlord anime. But, I only watched the first one. So, Don't spoil much.

this.is.it. i don't understand momon-san grand plan. 🙃
sasuga, ainz-sama.

because i dont think this is a spoiler but rather a refined version from source material, ill just copy paste the fan translated version of novel where brain just met new shalltear

Her clothes and the color of her hair were completely different from that time. Back then, she might have been said to have been born of the night, but this time, she seemed to have descended from the moon. But even so, there was no doubt that they were the same person. The image Brain had seared into his soul from before layered itself over the person he was looking at now.He was sure of it. Under the mask of the young girl above him was the face of that monster— Shalltear Bloodfallen.

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting for an actual threat against any of them. Spoil it for me, do any of them get defeated or die ever? Closest was poor Entoma and that was just a bad match-up and she's just a maid. Sorta just want a dragon to come and eat one of the twins or something.

Fed-Kun's army
@anotherone who's being an entitled ass? Are you daft or looking for attention? From my observation it might be both. Piss off you twat.

I used to be excited when this came out. But now that the anime is so far ahead, what's even the point?

@larcek spent an annoying time on that, just to find out the pages don't actually belonged to each other.

@relic626 please point me to which part is annoying you so i can fix it, having some respect would be great too.

Dex-chan lover
After many years since i read this in the LN, it just suddenly dawned on me.
Renner wanted Climb to die or be badly hurt, which is why she placed him on this mission, yet Demiurge completely disregarded her wishes and put a NO TOUCH order on Climb.

@Cause the anime utterly failed to make some of the most iconic scenes in the series good.
The Pleiades fight
Lupus chastisment
Enris Horn
Please Cheer
The Goats

The anime fucked up these scenes so much that it was painful to watch what should have been some of the most hype moments in the series and fucked it up by having shitty CG, bad scene direction and outright no idea how the mood of such scenes were to be displayed.

The manga has corrected those issues.

@OniBarubary
actual threat
youre never gonna get that, the series isnt about that.

@dharman
I dont understand the grand plan
neither does Ainz
:D
1447444093729.png

@NeetGod
Same here, the anime was such utter BS.

@aberdeus
yeah people keep missing the hint that Demi met with the Princess, its not outright stated, but infered with little details, like the cups when Climb came back from the raid on the brothel, and when Demi said he needed to meet with someone from Sebas reports.

@boag basically the anime tried to ride the hype wave and keep releasing the episodes in a quick yet messy mannar, the manga on the other hand took its time and kept improving the quality of the chapters.
for example in masked shalltear movement and lines in this chapter you can feel the shalltear sadistic smile behind the mask in every word she says from how much effort the artist put in them , the anime on the other hand didn't pay any attention to these aspects and ended up with a character so off the mark that she didn't act,talk,emote like shalltear.
She was too stiff, too normal and her lines delivery felt more fitting for an introvert character than the sadist sex slave master shalltear

Dex-chan lover
@MrSpoon huh? i mean, well, they don't align perfectly, but still pretty close enough

https://imgur.com/mvg9aAI
https://imgur.com/mwq98RC

Users who are viewing this thread