Overlord - Vol. 13 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
Will the translation of the LN will be posted on "Where is overlord volume 10" website or some other place?
If other place could you tell us where?

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@Borderline there are those who do like 50 to 60 pages a month, and those that do 20 pages a week. I do think the weekly mangas keep a good pace as animes don't have that much filler. Naruto and OP for example

@Liquidxlax @Borderline The manga wasn't slow, nor was it a lack of OVAs. The anime was just too damn fast and cut so much content that it left the manga waaaay behind, which is not good because the quality REALLY SUFFERED in the anime.

Also i see people talking about how the manga quality suffering, what are you on exactly. I spend hours eyeing these pages and they look fantastic, seeing their style growing and coming into existence have been great to witness, you guys need to differentiate between the main character in the panel and the background ones.

@Thor Does not happens only in japanese ones but in occidental action movies too, but yeah, strange. In this case even worse: he defended the village at the beginning because he thought he had to help people in need and now he is going to kill or enslave hundreds -_-

Aggregator gang
@MrSpoon
thank for update , but who is "hitori" our new LN novel translator ?
@mahtan just sub on reddit, same to Yahari and SAO where fan scan is on there too

@dreminh @mahtan
hitori is the new light novel translator, he'll work in a similar fashion as nigel i.e in the shadows (but won't post them on the old blog post).
please check reddit or the discord server for more information.

@dreminh i am not the translator nor do i know or contact him. i have no control over the light novel fan translation, am just the asshole that does the mangos that no one reads.

Users who are viewing this thread