Overlord - Vol. 13 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
@relic626
Because the anime rammed 3 volumes worth of content into each season and adapted it poorly.

So the 13 heroes are not players? Given how Rigrit is one and on the same power level as Fluder they would be level 60-70 at best. I wonder how strong the dragon knight is.

@taetantan I wouldn't assume that since they could have been teleported when they weren't max level. And since there's hardly anyone strong enough to fight them and get xp from, they probably wouldn't level up much.

FLUDER IS A TRAITOR

HAPPY FARM IS NOT HAPPY AT ALL

FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS IN E-RANTEL

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Banned
I'm slowly losing interest in this series.

Demiurgus is being a complete giga-arsehole in plain view and Momo is too stupid / distracted to figure it out.
Momo himself vaccilates between being stupid and being a callous, cruel bastard.
Almost everyone else in the guild is a monster or a sycophant or both... only obvious exceptions being Sebas (who is suspiciously Lawful Good in a guild of monsters) and Yuri Alpha (who is best girl).
The princess is a fucking psycho.
All the other humans are useless and ineffectual.
The lizardmen have been all but forgotten.

So basically the entire plot has devolved into just watching Momo fucking over humanity to make himself famous... and Demi trying to be the most evil bastard possible (and getting away with it because Momo is an idiot).

Double-page supporter
Tbh, I'm really bad at trying to grasp a yandere's mind. I'm just glad the princess isn't the MC or FL... If I find a yandere-centred manga I really have to let it pass as a no-read, personally, no matter how good the story is overall. That's also why I won't ever completely read or watch Mirai Nikki.

Anyway. I hope Momon won't truly lose his humanity before he finds true closure in this world. He didn't have a choice but to play himself as the absolute King of Nazareth, so I can't help but root for him to stay relevant just to juggle himself in between humanity & the undead's M.O. & I hope his minions won't turn against him someday for being human before (or siding with humans or other species for the sake of maintaining his humanity).

Users who are viewing this thread