Overlord - Vol. 14 Ch. 55.1

Dex-chan lover
Flatchest san..
I googled it and find that she is shaltear.
Lupus mock shaltear as flatchest and tragic beauty. XD

Google said, werewolf and vampire cant get along cuz both of them nocturnal and overlap the hunting ground. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

This is one of the reason why i love overlord

Dex-chan lover
@Choco-Bar: What Lupu referenced was that Vampires can't enter an abode unless invited by someone there first.

oof, haven't checked this out in a year and it just barely caught up to the start of season 3. I NEED A DOSE OF OVERLORD IN MY BLOODSTREAM and I refuse to read the novels without any pictures, yes I'm 3 years old sut up. By the time the manga catches up, we will have season 4 already.

Dex-chan lover
Now remember, boys and girls. Lupus Regina is the PRIEST of the group, lol.
I always found that kind of funny, considering she's the most evil and twisted of the maids.
I don't count Entoma as evil because she's a bug acting like a bug.

Dex-chan lover
don't remember this part from the LN, is it a manga only plot?

@Riger eh I think Solution is probably worse than Lupu, but then again they're probably on par with eachother

@Doomer no it's part of the LN, I remember it being boring as hell, but being the super fan that I am I still read thru it. Volume 8

Dex-chan lover
JeReLL8.png

Fed-Kun's army
Whats with all these filler stories... this manga progressing so slowly. With all this plot clutter you get lost to the real purpose of his world domination scheme.

Dex-chan lover
@relic626 Are you dissing Ainz-sama grand plan? Unthinkable!
The novel is the same, going slow and steady as Ainz is super cautious. Nobody really know what this other world of magic has in store so I think it's the right approach tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@Blazer168
I think I would put her in the same category as Entoma, though. She's a slime who wants to eat and dissolve other creatures. That's normal.
Lupusregina likes to
become completely trusted by someone, just so she can watch the heartbreak on their face as she betrays them right before they die. She quite literally cums from it, with how it was described in the novel.
Following your nature as a monster is one thing. Instincts are instincts. I don't see a monster BEING a monster all that strange.
But Lupusregina doesn't do that because she's a werewolf. She does it because she's evil, lol.

@relic626
But this arc was actually in the novel. I haven't seen all that much filler in it, either.

a year and a half since the anime ended and we still haven't caught up 😩

Dex-chan lover
@Riger nah, she is more like a monk.
@MrSpoon shaltear is more like a paladin. (fallen-paladin)
@Doomer it happened in the LN, but I don't remember if it was exactly in the order the manga depict it.
@relic626 lol... "his world domination scheme"

Users who are viewing this thread