Overlord - Vol. 14 Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember this sequence of events at all in the LN.
Can someone confirm it is not something like manga original ?

Dex-chan lover
Not scratching your nose is easy. Not trying to touch your dry eyes is so hard it’ll make you cry

Aggregator gang
@BoILeRuSS How is this pointless to read? How do you know this is based off the manga? Wasn't the manga ahead of the anime at some point before season 2 was released? They may be insignificant to you, but I personally like the small details they added in the manga. I'm not sure if you saw the anime or not but the animation or the later seasons was trash. I'd rather read this than watch season 2 or season 3 of the anime.

@NovaXII First season airing from July 7 to September 29, 2015 (anime). First volume of manga released June 2016. It doesn't matter really. The amount of material cut off from light novel is huge in both cases, if you like some minor details added - fine, but i repeat again it's nothing too great compared to music, va, animation. Was animation bad in s2, s3? some scenes sure, but great majority wasn't.

Aggregator gang
@BoILeRuSS Cool, you showed to date for SEASON 1 of the anime and VOLUME of the manga. Not sure you realized but the manga is released in chapters. First episode of Season 2 released in January 10th, 2018. On kissmanga we can see chapter 15 which starts to cover season 2 of the anime was released 5/5/2016. How is this based off the anime if the manga was ahead at some point? I will repeat again, the animation itself was unbearable in my opinion, making the manga better for me.

again, it doesn't matter, let's agree to disagree. All your argument is based on bad animation, without considering music and va at all, you just have a bad taste man, that's it. All you do is attack full series based on a few bad CGI scenes.

Why was Nabe thankful when Enri mentioned her beauty is equal to Lupus Regina? A lot of people (humans) have said that Nabe is beautiful, but I don't remember anyone saying that about Lupus Regina. Does Nabe consider her looks inferior to Lupus Regina?

I remember some things from the novel, where Lupus Regina was thought to be the prettiest, but I don't remember if that was an in-universe competition/ranking or breaking of the fourth wall with some kind of background noise from a real life poll.

Dex-chan lover
The manga adapt content from LN pretty well. They change some sequences to make a pace fit a bit, which is really fine move.

I think that the manga is doing a lovely job of staying faithful to the light novel, which i cannot count how many times I have read. cant wait to see more chapters
much more enjoyable to look at than the anime at least haha, hope they improve animation quality and no more CG ugh

Users who are viewing this thread