Overlord - Vol. 14 Ch. 57.1

Why does the author spend so much time on the village girl? So far, 57 chapters in, she hasn't done too much that has impacted the greater story.

Dex-chan lover
> author spend so much time on the village girl?
same as with lizards, just to waste our time...

Honestly I'm enjoying the side-chararacters way more than the main ones, I don't know what's your problem with this.

Double-page supporter
Credit page : Too bad it wasn't a Switch, they could have played together... 😋

@eck89 and why not? It shows Nazarick's impact on the world and its day-to-day running. And I think Nfirea and his work become really important later on.

Dex-chan lover
every time this manga updates, I see new things the anime fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
the author does a ton of world building and fleshing out the world besides just the nazarick bunch that's what makes this series so good. Its slower pace sure but it makes it so much better then something shallow that has little to no build up and all side characters are generics.

What? Who? How? Where? - Oh here come ainz - What? Who? How? Where? - Oh here come ainz - What? Who? How? Where? - Oh here come ainz - ....

I used to look forward to this manga... back when the anime wasn't ahead of it. Now it's just "oh, another chapter, wonder how much longer until it catches up to the anime?"

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or is the quality of the translation dropping recently? The grammar seems to be taking hits.

If that's going to be the dialogue quality for future chapters, I think I'll rather wait for the anime to continue. It's such a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread