Overlord - Vol. 15 Ch. 58.2

Lupusregina :*overwhelmed smirk
back to Ainz base
Lupusregina: *i am sorry, ainz-sama... I deserve to death punishment

LOL XD

Fed-Kun's army
First time i'd rather watch anime over reading manga.
This pacing is shit, the anime is testament to that.
Anyways, its been a good read up until this arc, i'm out.

@nomadicengi sadly I am gone forever to tend to my deteriorating health and life, however the new staff is more than capable to handle future releases.

Provided a typesetter shows up.

Double-page supporter
This makes me super excited to see
goblin general enri
in 15 years

Dex-chan lover
wait if MrSpoon is leaving the team then who's gonna do the uploads?

also you guys should get a group name lol

If you look at Lupisregina at detail on page 2, you can actually see a messed up face if you attribute her mouth as her eye and left eye as her mouth

thanks for the chapter! can't wait for future chaps hope people start flopping into your guys nets for the job positions

@relic626 if you think this is bad pacing and your out ya should read the ln than ya would understand the importance of the Manga since the anime did a crap job with their terrible cgi. it ended up ruining the anime for me lol

we are reaching opm levels of pacing at least we won't have horrible cgi in the manga thats something r-right?

There is no need to worry about the pacing. The manga has already moved on to Volume 7 of the LNs. This will be the last of the short manga chapters as the chapters ahead are much much larger.

I've lost the thread in this manga... What is it about again? Some guy's power fantasy playing with sentient sycophantic dolls in a videogame land right?

Users who are viewing this thread