Overlord - Vol. 15 Ch. 60

hah can't wait until spring when vol 15 LN out... btw people still complained about this arc I mean the main focus of overlord is obviously not just about Nazarick duh they also have world-building in the New World with another POV people in that world. YES I agree this arc are kinda lacking with another arc even with lizardman arc (because we can see war terror Nazarick bring) but hey at least it still have nice plot not like many isekai right now with many no brain plot they make

I just hope people can start to appreciate it I mean it's so rare we can see POV world-building and character progression not just from MC but also from the villagers, the monsters, and ofc the kingdom and strong peoples in that New World.

Reading this made me want to go reread the novel so off i go lol. Also I wonder if we'll get to see omega 🤔

Love that they cut it short straight to the celebration, i remember there are some details in the LN that probably could make it longer but this turns out great

@Mdj92

Well we havent even "seen" (for lack of a better word) her in the LN... so my bet is "no" :)

Her only appearance so to speak was a when someone was teleporting through Nazerik (forgot who tbh or when this was for that matter) and briefly saw a shrine maiden under a cherry blossom tree or something. Outside of that she is only mentioned to exist and thats it.

@StrangeStripes

3 not 4 "kings" - other then that you are correct :) Basically its always: Shit goes down? Nazerik is behind it... because ofc they are :D

Supporter
Damn, I though we would see one of the rare kind moments of Ainz with Anrys little sister...

Users who are viewing this thread