Overlord - Vol. 19 Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
I imagined the cherubim gatekeepers to look more majestic than that, the 7th tier dominion authority looked much better than these level 80 high-tier summons.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. An indefinite hiatus? I hope that it's just my baseless pessimism tells me that it's a real open ending for this manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like how they show that Ainz has no idea what he's doing.

It's always weird seeing conquerors turn into rulers/politicians when they have no clue about the finer details. He does deflect to Demiurge and Albedo.

As for all the killing, he did ask them to surrender but they didn't. And anything less than an absolute slaughtering would be worse in the future as others would try to challenge thinking they have a chance.

Dex-chan lover
Extremely funny to hear him say he wants to create a utopia after all of the murdering he's done. I guess the dead can't squeal about terrible treatment!
idr remember too well, but are they they a nation built on cruelty and monster nationalism?
he would be creating their idea of a utopia if he insubordinates every living being in the world
no conflict, no food shortages, no pesky communists, I'm just surprised he'd rather co-exist, figured easiest endgame is slaughter non-monsters considering he plans to replace them in the workforce anyway, why feed useless slaves?

Dex-chan lover
Wow, there's so much text in this chapter might as well call it a novel and not a manga.

Some pages were almost full text.

Users who are viewing this thread