Overlord - Vol. 19 Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
Indefinite Hiatus huh.
Weird, I'm no time traveler but I can vividly recall reading manga raw chapters of the Empire vassalization parts when Ainz had a gladiator duel and a start of the dwarf country trip.

Fed-Kun's army
it won't be long now.. someone just runs AI over the anime and spits out as a manga.

Contributor
I love that the Eight-Edge Assassins on the ceiling of Ainz's office were shitting themselves in fear because they thought they would have to try and restrain Albedo's Lady Boner again.

Love that - despite him finding Pandora's Actor cringey - his tastes haven't changed too much (as seen from his uniform proposal)

Just out of curiosity before I start does anyone know if this adaptation follows the anime or follows the novel? Meaning is the cut content from the anime in this manga adaptation?

Group Leader
This manga was straight up a god damn mess. Nothing was going anywhere. This was happening, and then that starts to insert itself, to only be taken over by another thing,... Absolutely nothing was meaningful. The ending was rushed and definitely an axe. 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread