Overlord

Contributor
Sebas is OP cool, but i cant help but chuckle a bit when he mentions his own name, Sebas- Tian.

Its such a silly pun from his creator.?

Dex-chan lover
Sebas: Father figure to grown men, daddy in the minds of women.

That feel when Sebas is main character of story instead of boring Ains. ?

Sucks how slow the manga is being released compared to the anime..

@AbuHajaar:

They are not in the game. This is real life, well, real fantasy life. They have their own personality and act according to their AI personality from when this was a game, but at the moment everyone is a person. With their own feelings and agendas. Even though certain game-y aspects carried over, their current environment their current world is as real as it gets for them. They are fully sentient and sapient with all their inherent quirks their creator's gave them during the game.

I prefer a slower release cycle for a adaptation instead of a rushed manga and/or anime adaptation with bad pacing that you sometimes(mostly) seem to get from such adaptations of a light novel.

Dex-chan lover
@Yamibi Truth. The most interesting arcs and characters so far have been non-Ainz or main story stuff like the Lizardman Arc or Sebas' Quest for Vengeance.

Contributor
Long way until the manga catch to the anime, and more with the novel that is very far away. Good things we have anime season 3 this summer so i can have my dose of Overlord nonetheless. :D

@Nick86 Oh, did the Anime go past the Manga? I've only seen that it got up to the lizard sex part because of the commotion haha.

Contributor
@ DexHaunter - Yes, they covered till volume 6 anche season 3 is starting in July, i guess the manga will need a whole 1 year if not more to go in par with the anime.

Nick86

Long way until the manga catch to the anime, and more with the novel that is very far away. Good things we have anime season 3 this summer so i can have my dose of Overlord nonetheless. :D

And on top of that, Nigel-sama is currently translating volume 13!

Life is GOOOOOOOD!!!

I can't wait to see the battle from volume 9 in season 3 this summer!
SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT1 SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT! SPLAT!

There are two classes that I absolutely LOVE to play on D&D and those are a Paladin for role playing and a monk for the fighting style. Sebas HAS BOTH. And he looks RAD AF. LOVE IT.

Dex-chan lover
"sigh" why is it always the cute ones that are sooooooo evil .... yet so good with masks.

Why is this manga lagging so far behind on this site?
Chapter 50 is already out >_>

Users who are viewing this thread