Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 143 - SCP-2085

Contributor
Never really got the appeal of this particular SCP. It almost seems like a self-insert fantasy for an older man to have a party of five Japanese catgirls named Motoko Kusanagi, Milly Thompson, Aisha Clan-Clan, Dio Brando, and Molly Millions and become anarcho-terrorists. But people like it, I guess?

Double-page supporter
Too straight forward should’ve been a alternate reality putting people their dreams. Way to fucking self insert feeling and wayyyyy to light hearted for scp foundation. Fits more in the wanders library. Also I don’t see anything abnormal here

Group Leader
This SCP is the origin of Chuunibyou-ism and related LN/Manga/Anime.

@DVeils You wouldn't imagine how much fur I need to clean up. My clothes? Gone. Reduced to shreds. Those claws hurt a lot more than you think.

Fed-Kun's army
That's the least interesting scp I've ever heard about. Seeing it as a webcomic is cool, but definitely doesn't feel like it belongs

Dex-chan lover
I think this SCP would have been fine without the "message" on the last page. Like, we already had Cactusman, self-proclaimed superhero whose head is a cactus. No further explanation needed for that one. This could have been similar.

Double-page supporter
SCP-2085: "OC Do Not Steal."
Other titles include:
-King of DeviantArt.
-Master of FurAffinity.
-Super Original Man.
-That one SCP some middle school student thought was really cool and funny.

Fed-Kun's army
This one's pretty lame, yeah. Despite the fact that it's tolerated, it's never felt like more than anything but an excuse to introduce a bunch of lame OCs for some tales.

Users who are viewing this thread