Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 57 - SCP-527

Dex-chan lover
He's just a normal dude with a not so normal fish head, capisce?

Dex-chan lover
These Wondertainment ones are fun. I wonder how I never managed to read the articles until now.

Aggregator gang
sardineman origins? what is next? popcorn pygmy Alesha?

I hope I'm not the only one here who knows about it.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think there's been a tale about what happens if they collect all the Misters (or the second series) but I also think a couple of the Misters are literally impossible to keep contained so there's also the fact that they will never actually be able to complete the collection.

Fed-Kun's army
If you're confused about his Euclid classification every sapient scp need to be considered Euclid even if they can be classified Safe because well, they have roughly or higher human intelligence so you never know what they could do.

Fed-Kun's army
@Angibot
This is not how the classification works. They are Euclid bc without food they die so we can't lock them in the box and forget about it

Dex-chan lover
@Belfegrad
no, Angibot is right on this one. There may be exceptions in the earlier ones before they came up with the rules for the classifications, but sentient beings are considered to be atleast Euclid. It isn't a matter of if they need to feed it as there are safe ones that need to eat that only have the intelligence of an animal.

As a note, any SCP that's autonomous, sentient and/or sapient is generally classified as Euclid, due to the inherent unpredictability of an object that can act or think on its own.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/object-classes

Dex-chan lover
Well he is sentient,

What if he just having thought about world domination?

Users who are viewing this thread