Oversized Sextet - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Giantess and Girl's Feelings

Dex-chan lover
... they all completely missed the issue. Noticing what a giantess has done with their nails runs into a much more fundamental problem with this kid than how attentive he is.

Noticing that a girl did something to her nails requires a view of the back of her hands, and the kid simply ccouldn't see them at that angle. He focuses on her legs because that's the only thing he can actually see at that range when she's standing.

Dex-chan lover
... they all completely missed the issue. Noticing what a giantess has done with their nails runs into a much more fundamental problem with this kid than how attentive he is.

Noticing that a girl did something to her nails requires a view of the back of her hands, and the kid simply ccouldn't see them at that angle. He focuses on her legs because that's the only thing he can actually see at that range when she's standing.
True! Lay off the lil guy! Those girls totally missed that important detail

So happy this manga is back. Like the new chapter. Hopefully all chapters shows up. Thank You !

Dex-chan lover
The more fundamental issue was that the fox got back a bit too soon. If she went back an hour later... :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover

So basically...
They acted like women. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if he just falls for his femself and starts dating a mirror becoming a narcissist

This could have ruined all the ships for no gain

Dex-chan lover
if i got a rockin bod like that i'd be doin stuff... undignified stuff... a lot of it.
Fuck dignity lol

Group Leader
Some of the fonts were impossible to read without zooming on (the ballon like one specifically, the space inside characters is too small for this size and all the characters have similar shapes). Additionally, some of fonts had substantial spacing between lines, I recommend trying to bring it inline to the ratio the main font has.

Dex-chan lover
I know it ain't gonna happen, but please please please fuck the status quo and have him stay as a girl forever

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! I really want to see this translated to the end.

Some of the fonts were impossible to read without zooming on (the ballon like one specifically, the space inside characters is too small for this size and all the characters have similar shapes). Additionally, some of fonts had substantial spacing between lines, I recommend trying to bring it inline to the ratio the main font has.
Okay, so who's fonts specifically? Since I'm seeing the pages at the full size when I'm typesetting, I didn't notice how difficult some of it was to read. Also, since I'm so familiar with what they're saying, I didn't have a problem reading it at smaller sizes either ^^; Sorry about that.
Touru's is the default one I use "CC Wildwords" and I don't think there is an issue there
Tsubaki's (Star Kitsune) is called "Night in Toyko" and other than having to use the bold variant to thicken the lines, I don't think there's an issue
Nikka's is called "Puffy", which I think is fine?
Letori's is called "Masiku" and I did notice the font is kinda squished together. I did try to increase the spacing already, so I'll try to increase it a bit more next time.
Sarah's is called "Origicide", which might also be a bit too cramped? Not really sure there
Unna's is called "Dounut Monster-G" which is likely the one you mentioned being hard to read without zooming in, in which case I might have to just get a different font for her. I just wanted a font that was big and soft-looking like her lol
Sommeil's is called "Sunny Spell", which again, I don't think was an issue. And I really hope it's not, because I need hers to be similar to another character's font for plot reasons lol ^^;
All of the fonts I use are sourced from 1001 Fonts under the 'free for commercial use' filter to avoid any messy business later on lol

Users who are viewing this thread