Oversized Sextet - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Giantess and the Mysterious Girl 1

Dex-chan lover
It's back again!
And goodness gracious, there's A LOT OF ACTION in this chapter!
:meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
"Crikey, what we've got here kiddos is a sleeping goddess, super rare to see in the wild! Ain't she a beaut? Now, watch me jam my thumb up her butthole! I bet that'll really piss her off!"

Dex-chan lover
"Crikey, what we've got here kiddos is a sleeping goddess, super rare to see in the wild! Ain't she a beaut? Now, watch me jam my thumb up her butthole! I bet that'll really piss her off!"
Reminded me of this oldie

Dex-chan lover
now I wonder, will the shortest girl become the tallest?

We are talking mysterious super god that was sleeping to contain its power after all.

First I wanna thanks to you for the hard work. And second when the next chapter gonna out? Is not end here right?!

I don't think of myself as entitled when I say this but like, when are the new chapters coming out? you said that 19 was done and 20 was half way which was cough cough 6 months ago... so at the very least those 2 should be updated by now, translation can't take THAT long can it? I read some really obscure and unpopular manga that gets its chapters translated within just a couple HOURS, there's no way it should take THIS long...

Users who are viewing this thread