Oversized Sextet

this is the big Oppai i was waiting for not the trash of dwarves girls with big balloons
this is the perfect body that should be standard for any waifu
minus the 100 m tall

The second chapter is cool :) I really like the combat scene, it was dynamic and epic !
I hope the next chapter will show Una and Sommeil in "action" (I'm curious to see the interaction between Sommeil and Tooru).

Great job to the translating team and keep going :)

Other than the girls being EXTRA THICC!!!!!!!!!!!! there is nothing you haven't seen before. The description, genre, and theme say it all.

EXTRA THICC girls are the selling point of this. I have zero problems with this.

thank god its not that other kind of giant women either.

Dex-chan lover
with so many variants of monster girls MD should implement tags, and this manga deserves the 'giants' tag.

I clicked the ad... because I had no damn clue what it ment... now I wish to unknow

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't new where the ad was gonna take. Sadly, it leads to trash that hits all my weakpoints

Oh well. Time to ead the available chapters then take a long shower to try to clean my sins

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know a website with the raws for this other than the one provided. That link doesnt have all the chapter raws.

Dex-chan lover
This random fetish out of /d went mainstream enough to warrant a manga series? Heavens.

Dex-chan lover
Artist already drew hentai with this concept, giant girl and mini shota, different characters though.

seems current trans wont keep up, hope the series continues, hope jasmine will not wait for dead chan and continue the series

Users who are viewing this thread