Owari no after

please continue it, it's just so wholesome to read it, it wakes up some nostalgia and happiness, at least one bit since we're not gonna have a third season of anime adaptation...

This is the uploader! Id like to ask you guys a question im new to mangadex and i dont know how to add this series to the related section of the seraph of the end manga please help!
You can message me on twitter @yuunoa_pheonix or email me at yuunoaboi21@gmail.com

yesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plsss the original manwha made me cry like hell. i had filled up buckets with my tears. let this story be happy please

Actually I know the author and they told me every single character dies a gruesome death

So far its just these 5 but im planning on commissioning more though sadly the artist wont be open till the end of the year, however i think ill also post different artists chapters as well from different artists ive commissioned yuunoa doujins for!

Ill do my best to commission more from stanley! Sadly as far as the stanley doujin go its all ive got so far ill be uploading more doujins from different artists soon enough!

That demon papa and angel mama scene BRUH, goin full force on a shit like that just cuz he touched the kiddos, wholesome

Users who are viewing this thread