Owari no Seraph: Ichinose Guren, 16-sai no Catastrophe - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Group Leader
ERRRRR, if you want me to recruit a proofreader, then just say "please recruit a proofreader to help you with the work", you don't need to add something like"because the current proofreading level is atrocious". As an English speaker, you should know how heavy the word "atrocious" is, right? It makes someone feel very upset. That's why I said you're beating around the bush.

Also, no more fighting please. We should stop here.

lol i came here from mairimashita iruma kun bc the translations for it were so shit and wondered about the uploader's group's other works and whaddaya know, the FIRST one i click has a fight in the comment section about how bad the translations are. PSA: the effort is admirable, but if english isn't your first language, then please leave it to the group that's ALREADY scanlating the manga... I don't think I can continue reading iruma unless desu vult redoes chapters 36-54...

@mangaheresucksbutt: Since you don't know shit about Guren, my best advice is that you should leave this comment section, jackass. And who the fuck is Iruma anyway? Does this character have any impact on this series? If not, then get your lazy ass out of here.

@Lambdadelta_Umineko: Don't mind him, just keep your good work.

@mangaheresucksbutt: Bro if you seriously have some fucking problem about Iruma, then at least go the page of Iruma, this is fucking Guren. May i ask are you blind or st?

And seriously, regarding the problem about English translations, i have seen many English translator groups came from the West but translated shit even worse than non-native English speakers lmao. Long story short, if you don't know anything or doesn't like, then go read somewhere else, why the fuck they have to spend their time to serve only you anyway?

Group Leader
@Yakuza_Luxiphan: And you know what my friend? the most funny thing is... he complained about reading Iruma manga right in the Guren's comment section, which looks out of place here. Is there a link between these two manga? I wonder, I wonder =))

Also, my lastest chapter is 12, not 11, sir mangaheresucksbutt, and only DerpySausage trying to nitpick with me, others thank me for translating this chapter. Chapters 10 and 12 have no complaints.

P/S: Your nickname sucks, to be honest =))

Just take a quick glance at mairimashita iruma whatever manga, the main character looks like a gay and weak person, like some palace eunuchs in ching chong ancient history. Guren looks more manly than this girly protagonist. As a seinen manga fan, this shit is not my thing. But seriously, so facking impolite... to mention another series that has nothing to do with the series we are discussing.

You're not a clown you're the entire circus, bro.

Group Leader
@Yakuza_Luxiphan: Thanks for backing me up, but please don't say bad things about Iruma-kun series. 😅 but really... I did not expect these guys to still hold a grudge against me even though I gave up on that series long ago 🤭

@Lambdadelta_Umineko: No pro, bro. If there is any problem, just send a text message to me like you did a little while ago. I will help you shut them up, I'm online all day on this website. Of course only within this Guren manga. I will not forgive anyone who deliberately makes war and destroys the atmosphere in this comment section.

Don't know why chapter 11 has more comments than chapter 12 - the lastest chapter, so I see. Some faggots came here with "I have discovered America" joyful expression on his face and digged a grave. DerpySausage himself also admitted his proofreading level is "unlikely to be flawless", Lambdadelta smoothed things out with him. And DerpySausage was the only one who complained, the others were satisfied with the translation in this chapter. So why did you bring that out? And a series that has nothing to do with this?
Get out of here, faggot.

Also, Wicked House's first chapter following the time the series was abandoned in one year was chapter 10, not chapter 11, you clown. Now go back to your cave.

Group Leader
@Pauline_Camille896: He must have rummaged through all three chapters in the comment section 😆 when he found no problem in chapters 10 and 12, he saw a small quarrel in chapter 11 and made a mountain out of a molehill even though this ended in one month ago in peace 😂 after that, he said "the FIRST one i click has a fight in the comment section bla bla bla" 🤣

Oh my oh my, dear Mr. mangaheresucksbutt, if you have neurological disorders then you should consult a psychiatrist for advice about your health. Your actions look like a madman and it makes me feel very concerned about you.

DerpySausage kept talking about some proofreading level bullshit even though he himself couldn't correct his team wrong translation. He did not point out a mistake in Wicked House Translation either. Not to mention that Chapter 11 has very little dialogue, less than chapter 10 and 12. And DerpySausage was the only one who complained here, everyone else didn't. If you ever find mistakes in this chapter, then please give an example, don't say some baseless words and run with your tail between your legs like that.

But man, forget it. I doubt that you don't even know the contents of this manga, and the comment section is all you care, right? I bet you don't even know who Guren is and the connection between this manga and Seraph of the End. And who the hell is Iruma? desu vult? I never see the names of these characters in Owari no Seraph manga. Are you smoking weed or something, son?

I don't know what happened between you and Wicked House group in the past and I don't care either, but coming all the way here and talking something so irrelevant is not something a true man should do. This series was neglected for almost 2 years, and Wicked House has comed to save the day and to me, they are my savior. If it bothers you that much, you can just block their group. Don't just start some shitstorm, that is the lowest of low.

Scanlation war is not something new on mangadex, I was already too tired after the Hour of Lunacy scan and KKJ scan accident. If you look for wars, please go somewhere else, this is not the place for you to spill some nonsenses.

P/S: Sorry for the long post, but this retard is really getting on my nerve.

Gosh, what the hell is wrong with you? Mister whose name is like some perverts who want to suck nutrition from the butt? If you have problems with the group, then just block them. You don't have to come here to show everyone how much you love your waifu Iruma-chan, that's disgusting. And btw, are you a gay? Or a stalker? Because the way you talk created the impression of someone who is having difficulties with social interaction and communication.

Users who are viewing this thread