Owari no Seraph: Ichinose Guren, 16-sai no Catastrophe

Aren't there any new chapter TT__TT it stopped update 11 month ago ... Please someone pick this up 🙏🙏🙏💖

He posted back in Feb:
Hey all, making a quick note to sort of let anyone who’s interested know, I’m looking to put the SERAPH OF THE END - ICHINOSE GUREN: CATASTROPHE AT 16 translation project ‘up for adoption’, if that makes sense.

Starting uni, there’s no way I have the time to get up to date/stay up to date with the monthly chapters, each one spanning 40~50 pages. So, if any translation group out there is interested in picking up where I leave off, that’d be great! I can tell you all the fonts/share the pages if you want as well.

I’d much rather be spending the little free time I have working on the 4-Koma Owari no Seraph or Zestiria manga than such a large, difficult project that I feel I don’t have the right amount of time and effort to put into at this time.

If anyone is interested in picking up the manga, or know someone who might be, let me know! Contact me on here or through E-mail (NekoNoHimeTranslates@gmail.com) Alternatively, if anyone knows of a website or something like that where I can post that I’ve got a project looking to pass over, feel free to inform me of that too. I’d really hate to just drop this project ‘cause it’s a great story with a lot of people who love it and look forward to it, but that’s exactly why I also feel me struggling to get the chapters done in a timely manner is all the more unfair.

Thank you!

It's been a while since anything has been done for the English translation, where the translation has made it only to chapter 9 and it has been in a year since then. Is there any plan to continue?

MC is an absolute ass, for far longer than i thought he would stay the weakling he planned to stay as. he literally keeps up the charade for so long that its no longer enjoyable(its cool the first five chapters but... come on). it can be good in some way but the mc annoys me too much.

Can someone answer me, ok. I thought this was a LN and not a manga. If it it a manga were can I buy this manga ??? I'm new to this so don't hate.

I remember reading this a long time ago, it's pretty OK if wasn't for the MC. I think there's this one word that'd describe him, but I forgot what word it is...

Hmm... I wonder what it is...

Ah, right. Shit

Users who are viewing this thread