Painful Nightz

Dex-chan lover
Akumu kara Mezameta Gouman Reijou wa Yarinaoshi wo Mousakuchuu is pretty good series. Hope to see it more because i got the feeling this is not the last time seeing the fiance maybe there will be a chance to see him again and don't need to listen on other commitments, if they don't like it they free to no read yet they still read and commenting rights?

Dex-chan lover
@Mangaotakuworld
https://mangadex.org/title/60024/rinjin-wa-bukiyoude-zetsurin-na-igirisu-shinshi

hehe I'd like to give you a reference for future project maybe, hehe its a smutty manga

Hey guys @mangaotakuworld @Akaliel @Shota5749 @Saintpoipoi @ATheduchess

We keep talking to the admin on their server but they always delete our message and ban us so I have no choice but to expose them here where they can’t delete it LOL

So I've done a little digging and some ppl told me that this group has their own website where they profit off of other people's scanlation. They have ads and other mangas that were done by other groups and they remove credit pages. Their quality is also shit so they're getting paid for absolute no effort, they also claim they buy their raws but wheres the receipt? show us the receipt sis~
ZCrVwVx.jpg

They kicked and banned the person who called them out about the stolen works. They even said that they didn’t know that it was from CM. Regardless, they still uploaded it on their site which means they are claiming that they own those.
pNjlWAW.jpg

They also say that MD Is gonna shut down in the future cuz it's illegal so that's why they put up a website, but that doesn't make any sense becuz they're also doing illegal shit but it's even MOREEE illegal becuz they're profiting and MD accepts donations. Talk about HYPOCRITES.
usHpQM5.jpg

H4MjgMO.jpg

uB0u8hy.jpg

Also, are we actually supporting this kind of quality? Please tell me I’m not the only one who suffered reading this? But at least painful nightz lived up to their name. This was indeed painful for me.
pnV7VbL.jpg

"Just because you're trash at scanlating doesn't make it okay to steal other people's GOOD work. PERIODT

@mangaotakuworld I’m sorry but I work independently. I have just opened my eyes after someone tagged everyone in your server about this. You said you will explain in the general chat but we only had poipoi spout some nonsense about “creating a site to read romance manga” while disregarding the fact that you guys stole CM’s work and even earned money from it after uploading it on your own aggre site. You didn't only stole from CM, but other groups as well.

Also, who is this admin you dmed? Maybe I can try and ask if they know more about this so we can enlighten more readers on how dirty you guys play.

Has your group disbanded yet? If not, do you still need Vietnamese translator? I can translate for you for free

Users who are viewing this thread