Palace Meidi - Vol. 7 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Best pages, the full page hug and the one where they are modern high schooler's

@Fuko of O-Ritsu's kid? Probably Misono's friend that had glasses.

Dex-chan lover
Great comic. A little rush at the end in my opinion but some things are best left unsaid perhaps. I still do not get how works like these get 30 chapters while Nisekoi train wreck itself into 229 chapters.

@Fuko to me the husband was sasaki new assistant/reporter, the guy that we can't see his face because his front hair.. actually this is good Ed much better than i ever think lol plus my opinion it really fit to ed in ch 28.

Dex-chan lover
damm... they got together but in such weird way...
couldnt they have got married once the boy became the emperor? or does he still need to grow more until that happens? still it was a fun and happy reading... thanks for the translation of the chapters... loved it!

Group Leader
Beautiful series, beautiful ending. A million thanks for translating this series through :)

Dex-chan lover
I am pretty sure they'll get married and get kids and live happily ever after... But God damn am I unsatisfied about that we don't get to see that ending..

EDIT: Now that I think about it, the end seems/feels pretty rushed? Can't say it but it concluded all problems left anyways

Still overall 9/10 for me.. Shoujo manga will always have a special place in my heart that makes me squeal like a little girl or a 15 y/o girl watching kpop....

At the end with the school uniform made me want to see a spin off/au where they are in school instead...

Thank you for the final chapters @MissMystery

I'm very satisfied with the ending! What a great read! Will definitely follow this mangaka's next work!

This is so sweet. It's a shame that they don't show them living their happily ever after in its entirety, but I do like that they pretty much say they intend to spend their lives together after her little brother ascends to the throne, plus all the support for their relationship from those around them.

Aggregator gang
Ok, I'll add my epilogue.

After they came back from the trip, and Akiko got relieved from her duties as Emperor, Misono and her fucked so long and hard their movements went back in time and they are now know as the Great Earthquake.

The end.

😭😭😭😭😭 i feel so sad looking at Lon (the dog). Boy did you grow old

Dex-chan lover
Nice, liked this ending a lot. Also all that fuss Miya made about the difference in status and he ends up a commoner lol

Users who are viewing this thread