Palace of Bardo - Ch. 25

So this is how they first met, and how he is in love at first sight with the emperor ಥ⌣ಥ

It's a story of two normal @ genius (?) person becomes crazy after meeting each other. Just what went wrong if the mc did love the emperor?

🤔 definitely need more back story. That maid, Sowon, why did she leave? Because she knew they could never be together?

Heun was such a prodigy, an architect at 17! All he ever wanted was to create great things for others...

Group Leader
He liked him at one point in time which makes it even sadder 😢 Betrayed by yet another man he looked up to... what a cruel fate.

Group Leader
@Daylo I'm wondering if she left of her own free will because the story they told him reeks of "your pet dog went to a farm upstate".

At least the author clearly knows what is 'right' and 'wrong' in romance, by the line 'So this is what it's like to to like someone, it's not trampling all over them because "they can't help it"'.
It makes me curious if they are gonna play around with the usual rapist trope more...but at the same time I can't ever picture myself feeling satisfied to see the MC and Wonje in a relationship. It just seems too fucked up considering all the ways Wonje tortured the MC in the past.

Bruh, that recovery was smooth af like "yes this is exactly what I meant to show you yessireebob"

Users who are viewing this thread